Monday, August 9, 2021

Read a book Day

I heard that it was read a book day,  😍

The 3 books that I'm going to try and read this month,  

I'm reading the 3rd book in the series of 6 "THE TRUE LIES OF REMBANDT STONE"

And let me tell you it has move twist and turns then Carter has liver pills😕

It is a good read  a hard one but good I got to found out how it will turn out I'm HOOKED😏

IT is written by 3 people, DAVID JAMES WARREN,   David is a newbie , this is his first book,

the James , is James L Rubart.  I have enjoy reading his other books.

And the Warren, is Susan May Warren. and I have enjoy reading her other books as well.

David and Susan are mom and son team.

The other 2 books are, THE PAGES OF HER LIFE author James L. Rubart.

and THE PRAYER JAR TRILOGY author Wanda E Brunstetter.
 

1 comment:

Saija said...

i have been so slack in my reading lately ... tho' i did read the latest Lynn Austin book, "Chasing Shadows" ... so good!