Monday, August 2, 2021

rv there yet

 is a AWEsome book! if you can find it ,  read it it would bee worth you time. it is so funny!

I try to read it every year,  and watch this movie, FOR  BETTER OR WORSE,   DIANN HUNT

was the author of these books and she wrote  many more,  Thou we never met, she was a funny lady.

I got to know her though e-mail,  I e-mail her that I enjoy reading her books, and she wrote me back,

that was so cool. and that is how got to know about each other, she wrote some other books ,

with 3 other Lady' s Kristin Billerbeck, Denise Hunter, and Colleen Coble,  very cool lady's

I t was a sad day when I found out she was fighting Cancer , she was a fighter!

one of the Coolest thing I found out to ,  was we shared  a Birthday!! and that was even Cooler 😉

but then in Nov 2013 she passed away😔😔.   So that is the reason I read the book RV THERE YET?

and watch the movie,  to keep her memory alive,  So  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANN💖



can't post any pictures,

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

If it's fun and funny, I'd love it.

photowannabe said...

Popped over from your other blog.
Now I will have to find that book..it sounds delightful.
I hadn't realized you had other blogs...now I will check out the other one.
Sue

jel said...

thanks lady's

Jim said...

I'll check our library (on line), it sounds like a fun read, perhaps inspirational?
..

jel said...

It is a very good and funny read,